Shares Shredding Approach
There are many benefits to shredding sensitive and confidential materials off-site, including complete security, time efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
We use security containers designed for the collection of sensitive and confidential materials, and have routine truck routes which transport sensitive materials from your business to our state-of-the-art shredding facility.
We can shred stationary, three ring binders, film, audio & video tapes, diskettes and much more. Materials such as staples will not require extraction before disposal in the security containers.
Once shredding is completed, a "Certificate of Destruction" is sent to your business. This certificate includes:
- Pick-Up Location
- Pick-Up Date
- Amount of Shredded Waste (number of containers picked up or pounds shredded)
- Destruction Certificate Document Number
- Destruction Certificate Date
- Destruction Manager Signature
Our executive console provides a secure storage for your sensitive materials.
Executive Console Storage Cabinet
- Sleek Wall Hugging Design is Office Friendly
- Front Loading Drop Slot
- Tamper Resistant, Lockable Door
- Nylon Bag with Drawstring for Secure Document Removal
- Dimensions 36"H x 16"D x 23"W
For more information call 317-398-8497 or click here